FRAMA | Rivet Case
Material: Untreated aluminum
- Jonas Trampedach, 2014
- Permanent collection
– Flexible for storage and display in any room, it can stand vertically as well as horizontally
– Easy to mount with the separate backplate
– Each piece is unique and hammered by hand using the traditional riveting technique
– Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
– The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
The Rivet Case convinces with its solid and versatile design. It can be placed vertically as well as horizontally while functioning as a table, storage, or display room.
The Rivet design is a symbiosis between craftsmanship and industrial production. Based on the traditional hand construction technique of riveting, the Rivet Series is made of laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, hereafter joined together by hand using a basic hammer tool.
A celebration of the purity of aluminum, left untreated with the material's honesty in mind.